Be a Part-Time Volunteer with Full-Time Rewards....
Providing Full-Time Fire, Rescue and Emergency Medical Services to the Community Benefits
· Satisfaction of Helping a Neighbor in their time of need
· Free Training and Certification · Develop Career Opportunities
· Qualify for Income Tax Incentive
· Work toward a Retirement Supplement
· College Assistance Through State Sponsored Program
· Develop a Sense of Belonging
· Meet New People
· Be a Part of a Family Oriented Organization
· Must be at least 16 years of age.
· Reside in the First Due of Aberdeen Fire Department or APG
· No Experience Necessary.
Monday Nights at 6:30 PM
21 North Rogers Street
Aberdeen, MD 21001
For additional information Email Join@aberdeenfd.org